Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two Ends of the Spectrum

I'm on my computer watching basketball, then I get a message from my li'l brova. I love him to death, that's my man. He just made my week. Then I start talking business with my man, We making big plans. Collaborations gon' be sick when we get to it; hopefully this summer. He one of the few dudes I can have an uplifting conversation with. None of that street shit or regular DC shit or drama. Just straight business, inspiration, and life. No homo, but I like talking about new things like that. We gon' do big things.
Then..that bullshit. Certain ppl hit me up with drama. It's funny, cuz I was asked did I talk to them a couple of weeks ago and the answer was no and with good reason. Drama as usual, life like walking in quicksand. On top of that, My newlywed man locked up for a domestic dispute.
What the fuck? Certain people just bearers of bad news and some just inspiration.

No comments: