Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just Do It

I been trynna think of what to write or what to post. I ain't been thinking of nothing. I usually let things write themselves. I gotta couple of ideas of what I wanna write about, but they ain't finished forming in my big ass head. I guess I have to have a complete well thought out topic or story before I put it in print. This blog is called Life In Print. Completing thoughts or what not has become sort of a them to me. Finish... Finishing what I start, doing what I want to do, when I want to do it. Control is key, control my body first. Starts upstairs, my mind, body and soul. Then everything else will fall in place. I wanna be a a walking representation of what's going on in my head. Clearing myself of a lot of bullshit and garbage is taking place right now. I call it mental conditioning. I'm still in phase 1. Because this process will not stop until my heart does. I like what I am becoming. Traveling to a foreign place physically is symbolic of me traveling to foreign places mentally. This is how I am gathering myself. Think, React. Think, React. Think, React. Nothing is better than the purity of a complete thought. Crazy has a new meaning. Crazy is me not doing what I want to do. Why not me? Why not? Expressing yourself in a way that only you can. That's is what my life has become. I have a lot of thoughts. I have to complete them through my actions....

(This was fun, I just picked up the computer and typed what I was thinking)

1 comment: