Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Writing or Typing

One month..."Outta my Element" is fine...... I never felt this way mentally, that's interesting...I'm too caught up in my own world, don't got a lot time for people in this program, cool with me......People watch, people do. I DO. Watchers are like film critics. I should write a book: "The Art of Watching"....An addiction to life is so much better than my past addiction....Reading can be fun..Everyone should try losing oneself within oneself( if it make sense to you)...My fatha love this facebook thing, I'm glad. He gave me an idea. Using my passport was a milestone...Just Do It, great words Nike...Don't really miss home; most of my people support me and happy. Some, well fuck it...I'm fascinated by being great, now wonder I got bored with football, great players don't = great people. I'm built for the latter...The Lab...Can't wait to get my own apartment/house, home...I saw a real snow day for the first time in 7 seven years...

No comments: