Sunday, February 1, 2009

No 9-5 for me

Brand new? Naw ... Change? Why not? It's one of the guarantees in life. I write a lot about change, and talk to people who scared of it, think they not allowed to or just accept small changes. Like they'll change what kinda music they listen to this week, or what flavor kool-aid they like. Fuck outta here? Certain mindsets lead to 9-5s at best. If you know me, you already know that ain't gonna work for me. Naw, can't do it, and I won't do it. I ain't too good for it, but I am too selfish. Selfish ain't always bad, I was given a life one. My heart doesn't beat for two. The whole non-stop clock action on my job, I like. Working even while I'm sleeping ? I like. Having money make itself? I like. Making things better for other people? I like, but at my own disposal, I am selfish. I will sacrifice a little of myself for my family and friends, but to work for a stranger and make my schedule evolve around him/her...That would be that bullshit. Just ain't in my make-up. I bounce to my own beat. He think he know everything? He think he so smart? He can't do that. He dumb as shit if he think. Ole stuck up ass nigga. blah, blah, blah. Anything else?

1 comment:

Lu Lu Bichon said...

see that be that bullshyt