Monday, February 16, 2009

Evolution of Words

"Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." That's the bullshit, whoever created that damaged whoever believes that bullshit. Words are powerful, especially when used as a source of expression. Even as the key source of communication. Signs are meanings of words, letters form words, wars starts over miscommunication through words, and etc.
Words make the world go wrong just like money. How do you get money without words?
That's being said, I am a now a chemist in a lab cooking up something lethal, Visual crack? Crack in the form of letters, numbers, and signs.I mean words are what communicates your thoughts to your brain. Words gonna have a whole new life of their own when I am through with them...



They say "Actions speak louder than words." Well actions are either put forth or accompanied by words....

No comments: