Sunday, February 1, 2009

Adrenaline Rush

Bus tour, Museum, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Cruise in the freezing cold, then dinner (twice), and the Absolut Ice Bar. All in one day.... Mental conditioning. I been over here for 4 weeks, just bought tickets to Paris and a concert. Going to Italy, Spain, Amsterdam, and Egypt too. I'm traveling, something I wasn't really thinking about a couple of years ago. I used to think it was beyond me, I wasn't the type. Fighting against the odds is good. It actually brings some excitement to life. My business adventure, or adventures is the same. Things that challenge the mind just oozes excitement. I basically dedicated my whole future well being to my goal to change the media industry worldwide. Most people think why me? Why NOT me? I'm going for it. I like this traveling thing, it's apart of my business too. My goals is like having a baby in the jungle. The parent gonna fight to the death for that child...I ain't dying no time soon, and the fight = EXCITING.....................................SM

No comments: