Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mental Exercise

Exercising your brain man, it's harder than lifting weights. Changing your state of mind, that's difficult. No shortcuts around it, you gotta have a heart to heart with that man in the mirror. So far, so good. No big relapse or anything significant. Fighting temptation of sorts; and I been whooping that ass.
Ay, when u get home I gotta move for you, aight? Naw, I'm good.
Waz up with your man, lemme get his number? Naw, I don't want nuffin to do wit that
We goin down to Miami or something, you coming? I gotchu. Naw
You on some otha shit huh? Yeh, some new shit.
Brand new? Niggas gon' think you changed. I know, I am....
So what you don't fuck with everybody no more? Ya'll cool, we'll see who still fuck with who.
Yeh, I'm wit you. But you know..... I ain't tripin off that, I'm still me
You gonna need the money though, how u gon'
deal with that?
Be humble, I'll be aight.
You sure? You sound off? Ya'll playing a losing game
What you mean? Listen...
Ay shawty, listen: we love you. If you need anything, Aight, but I'm good t hough.
let me know.

Love me? yeah for the game. Legitimately care about me? Maybe, but everybody selfish to an extent. Is it a body of work I've provided that they in love with? I'm older now, so my work would mean more money. I been to school= more money. I can get more connects= more money. I got a golden boy image=money.
Go legit with it, see what happens. Lesson learned. That's a loser's game. You lose friends, workers, money, freedom, piece of mind & peace at mind.
I like to move how I want, I'm into different moves. Like my father asked me:
I know you can walk. But, where are you walking to?

No comments: