Monday, March 9, 2009

No Title

Hey waz up?
I been reflecting on what me & you been through
A lot right?
I'm forever grateful for you no matter what
Each day our relationship gets stronger...better
Even on the not so good days, we get better
I've recently come to understand your worth, your value
I like where our journey is going
You watch me grow from a boy to a man
I still ain't got all my marbles but you still stand by my side
All the times I been disrespectful, I apologize
I've been reckless at times looking for excitement that you ain't need
Drama and shit like that
Now we gonna have a lot of action, but for good cause
Overall, you gotta be happy with what I am though
Our relationship is one of kind
You are the reason my heart beats,
When you leave, my heart will stop,
You are Life, I love my life

No comments: