Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Life is Crazy

Just got back to London from Paris. Been touring a lil bit of Europe. All these flights and train rides have been interesting & fun. Getting cultural. Just practice for my future endeavors, business. SM, we got a lot on our plate. In in love with my life right now though. A couple of years ago I wouldn't imagine myself traveling through a foreign country and doing what I am doing. I went to see John Legend in Paris last night, and got a surprise. Kanye came out and did a li'l performance. That was crazy, doing some exclusive overseas. paris is a cool city, I will continue to make trips there in the future. This life I lead........It's just funny to me, but I feel like I deserve it all. I'm gonna work for it all too. Another funy thing about this week. I'm a sports nut, but I don't pay it too much attention when I travel. My biz partner, (SM co-founder) had to tell me about our Dallas Cowboys cutting TO. An unlikely source for my sports, but hey so goes life...
Life is more than sports, and sometimes I feel people get caught up in the theater of sports and sell themselves shorts. Not us, we gonna own a couple of sports franchises. Dallas Cowboys, we coming....
The theater of SM, got stuck on that, I promise we let you down...True life meets Corporate America

No comments: