Monday, March 30, 2009

Feelin' It ( Random)

Just starting a new job..Don't really like it, but I need a money resource.

I gotta get a grip of this patience thing or organization. I gotta lot on my plate...

Home is a myriad of things. Not enough words to explain this place. The city's changing, some people are, but deep inside it's still DC. There ain't another place in the world like it. It can be a a gift & a curse being from here. (I will write a book)

I don't sleep much, I get enough to recharge my batteries. I'm about to hit the gym again soon. . Mind, body, & soul all gotta be intact. SM keep ringing through my head, it's stitched on the side of every thought that passes through my brain.

I put my life in perspective a lot. My life ain't half bad, matter of fact it's great. I think I am a very versatile individual, I am content with myself.

My life has been moving so fast recently. My li'l cousin calmed me down. He like to keep shit simple, he think he a li'l man. I ain't realize how fast he's growing up. My parents getting older, grandma too. My sick aunt is doin better. Some people still stuck in difficult places. I had to sit back and analyze that. I walked in the house the other day, and my mother had my old workout shirt on from HS.
My father gotta rack of gray hairs in his beard.

My cosuin lives life through me. I finally talked to him for the first time since i been back from overseas. Calls from Hell is what I call them...

Looked at old football games of me today, from little league through HS. I was a beast on the field. I had a KILLER instinct. Flat out killer, no other way around it. I can see why it became an obsession. This new obsession runs my life though. It's great, so it's not going to ruin my life. People not ready, this thing here (SM) is about to rule their life. SM

No comments: