Monday, March 30, 2009

Bar Behavior

Soooooo, I like to drink right? Well, me and a couple of friends went out to a bar the other nite. Nice crowd, girl:guy ratio pretty even. Black people bar, so they playing our music. You know how that be in the bar. People two stepping, dancing like go-go dancers and carrying on. Anyways, me and my friends we in there doing what we do. We act a fool and have fun when we drunk, it's our own world. I got oner friend, after a couple of drinks she start flirting with the bartender to get free drinks. My other friend, start molesting the dudes sitting next to her. ( I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.) I got another friend whispering sweet bullshit to the girl next him. My other man keep tapping me, talkin about, " Son, she keeping giving me the eye, they gon' have to ride with you tonite. "
We keep laughing, having fun. Meanwhile, my fried has convinced the bartender to give us a round of drinks. My man still maintains that he is taking this girl home. And my other friend is over in the corner with one of the dudes she was molesting. She bout to sell him a dream, she nothing more than a flirt. A newcomer has joined the group. She standing over my shoulder while my man keeps telling me his status with the girl across the bar. I'm fucking with the female bartenders while holding conversation with the girl over my shoulder. Me and the bartenders laugh at how my friend is about to get their co-worker fired. He kept giving us drinks. They gave me a drink cuz i made them laugh. Girl over my shoulder is intrigued by my sexual presence. Not that I am a sex figure or anything like that, I just seem to get a lil sexual while that Bone VSOP is in my system. I been chasing it with Shy the whole time so I'm gone. She think the scar on neck is a hicky, I told her i don't do those. She insists on trying to suck on my neck anyways. Me being me, I whisper nasty things in her ear, about making her left leg shake etc. She's aroused and so she buys me a drink, I slide it to my friend who's working the bartender. She's playing in my head and I'm fucking with her head. She thinking about the future prospect of giving me head. It's all fun to me. My man finally convinced the girl from across the bar to come over.
I finish my convo with the girl over my shoulder, she left me her #. My friend got the dude in the corner two stepping with her, making a fool of him so we could all laugh. My other friend must have sold the bartender a helluva dream, he's convinced he got one tonight. The lady bartenders behind the bar get the word -for -word story of my visitor. You ain't suppose to kiss and tell; but ain't nothing wrong with "tell to drink" They giving away free drinks. My man wrapped up his convo with the girl from across the bar, they about to go get something to eat. My friend returns from dude in the corner, he leaves with the ad face. No number, no nothing. My friend flirting with the bartender turns to me and ask, "Babe, you ready to go home?" The female bartenders and I look at each other and laugh. Then we pack up and leave. I left the napkin with my visitor's # under my last glass.......

No comments: