Monday, March 9, 2009

Let's Play (It's a Silly Game)

So...I'm out at dinner with a nice young lady, and we're enjoying each other's conversation. We got certain levels of interest, natural human behavior or what have you. Sex becomes the topic of conversation, she seem kind of sophisticated, but a li'l wild at the same time. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. Food is gone, she's waiting for dessert, and sex is the topic. (I don't have dessert...She's it)
We talk about how people come to engage in sex with their partners and how some girls are freaks and so on and so on. Along the way, I tell her that I am practicing celibacy. A lie but not really. I'm open for the opportunity, I just ain't been pursuing it, but whatever. That's a first move, I'm hoping she try to test me tonight. She proceeds to tell me that's cool and most guys aren't like that. They go straight for the drawers. I know, I am a guy is what I think. We keep talking and she tells me about why she doesn't trust guys and so forth. Then she talks about how it's a double standard about how guys and girls are perceived. That conversation, everybody knows how it goes...
We kept talking but the conversation got away from sex. We get in the car, and she tells me to stop at the liquor store. She goes in and buys Bone VSOP, my favorite. I can tell she been paying attention from our dates. We get to her house and she fixes glasses for us two, then throws in the movie "Love Jones." A classic movie for man/woman relations and complications. My kind of movie, and she knows it. She made a comment about it when she was at my house. We proceed to drink the whole fifth of Bone VSOP. It's kinda warm, so we half undress a little bit. Tipsy, we debate about the movie. Hypotheticals fill the debate; and "what ifs" turn physical. She got me= her mindset. I got her = my mindset. So who won?

1 comment:

Lu Lu Bichon said...

i like..special when your start talking bout Bone VSOP. and lol @ she seem kind of sophisticated, but a li'l wild at the same time.