Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What Do I Do?

Sit down. Listen. You're cool, we're cool. I enjoy the time I spend with you, especially when we're laughing and smiling. Your presence, the newness, it's a breath of fresh air. We do almost everything together. Your laundry full of my clothes, and vice-versa. Everything is cool for the most part. I got a few problems though. When we have sex.............We do not vibe sexually. Sex is not everything, but given out chemistry sex should be naturally fun. When we have sex, I don't feel you. You're kind of loose. No walls. I ain't insecure, and your past is your business. But when I'm in there I can't help but think who else has been there. I wonder what you've been through. Your precious asset has been used and abused. It's hard to say because I'm really feeling you. I just don't know what to do with damaged goods...

No comments: