Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mission Statement

I live to love. That's my purpose. I live to do things that I love and want to do. I refuse to live for hate, and to make people envy me. That's a fucked up vision. That purpose is always chaotic; never really a moment of peace. I live to laugh, have fun, enjoy myself. Do things that generate good vibes. In some circles that's unpopular, also in some sub-cultures. It's immaturity. It's not possible to find peace or happiness when you try to get to that point by creating hate. It's kind of ridiculous if you think about it. Hate is used more often than love. When love is used, it used in vain. When you truly discover something that you love; nothing compares to it. I want a lifestyle that is fueled by love. Loving everything that I am doing and pursuing. I want that. Love is a state of mind that many people are scared to embody. Something is wrong with someone who just goes around loving everything. It's ok to love, just not so hard. It's ok to abuse love; use it in vain. Musiq described it best when he sang about it, "Love." I live to love.

No comments: