Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"obligations"

"I like sex, But I don't give head." That's what she told me. Laugh Out Loud, very loud. So we just fucking then, this has no potential for a relationship. In a relationship, plain ole sex is not going to make it. It's your obligation to be your partner's freak, and your partner's freak only. During the same plain things is for one night stands, fuck buddies,etc. There's too much passion, intensity, and urges involved to just have dry sex in a relationship. Be free, be that freak. Keep your partner satisfied. I am "the ultimate pleasure is giving pleasure" kind of guy. That should be mutual. With all the talk that women have about being free and equal; I want mine to be sexually liberated. Don't hold back when given the chance. Relationships function from a mental and physical stance, each aspect assisting the other. If you gonna do it; go hard or move on.

No comments: