Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beautiful Chaos

She lay in My lap staring in my eyes
As I told her I'm never leaving
I boarded the flight and never looked back
That was until I came back...
He glare told me her pain
But her heart won't let her be mean to me
Somehow she understands me,
Years after the fact we still got the perfect chemistry...
Still her bitterness remains
She ain't much of a fighter but she always let her frustrations out to me in return for tranquility
She accepts my foolishness and lets me be me
Not ones to hold anything back, fighting is the method to our madness,
We do it with good intentions, not to cause harm
That's the nature of our hectic bond,
In a sense I never left
She saved a place for me in her heart
And reserved a spot for her in mine
Beautiful Chaos...

No comments: