Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cherish The Women

"He has no right to tell a woman when or where to create one."-Tupac
Pac couldn't have said it better. Not long ago, my ex had an abortion without consulting me. Hurt deep, but I was not in a position of power. I planted the seed, she had to carry, she chose otherwise. The reality of the matter is that women bare a big responsibility in this world and are not given the proper respect in return. I've had my share of women bashing moments and realize that I could not have been more wrong. Women are strong, precious, and one of kind. Too often, they sell themselves short because they've been belittled by the male species. What a shame, the egos of men. I possess one, I've made my mistakes. Wish I could carry the burden of apologizing for all of us. Throughout time woman have been told their place, and they are not a man's equal. They cannot be sexually liberated, they have to bite their tongue, they can only achieve so much. They can be great, but they have their restrictions. It was an insecure man's idea, but he knew how much power women possessed. In their sex, there is magic. Just look at men. They are why men strive to be rich, they are why we appear the way we do, we all want a woman's approval. Straight or gay, we all want a woman's approval. The gay dudes love them so much they want to be one or hang with them. We, the straight guys, do not like the ones with uber-confidence. It's something about their natural grace. We should love them, we should love their ambition to be independent. We should love the fact that they are outspoken. We should want them to be sexually free, that makes the sex conversation more fun. Demonstrating what you do with other men is elementary. I give women their credit, they feed into our egos. They forgive, forgive, and forgive; sometimes for the same thing. They loves us more than we love them; we make them compromise and they do. Some of the women are beaten into submission and never reach their full potential. The potential of being one of the most beautiful creations on this earth. Yes, women were the Creator's gift and most valuable resource on this Earth. Women are more than what meets the eye. I adore women, I need a partner. I won't degrade her by calling her my baby, boo, or even my woman. She's her own woman, she can be my partner in life.

No comments: