Monday, January 4, 2010

Plus 1 = 0

I'm entering the prime of life. I'm supposed to experience and explore as many women as possible. I tried, but I aint' got much to show. I got one girl, laugh and joke around all day. I got another with a boyfriend, he's boring; I'm excitement. I got one that's the perfect freak; I only call when I had too much to drink. I know one that's cool; but we never find time for each other. Had another one, but I was too messy. I had a thing with her bff. I had a real bad exotic looking one, we just couldn't vibe. Had one with a vicious body, but she was just too ghetto. Got one with beautiful locks, but she so self-conscious that she's insecure. Met another one, she was easy on the eyes; but she wanted to change me. Said I was li'l rough around the edge. Had one with the innocent look, she was too good. I felt bad cursing around her. Figuring this shit out is confusing. I got all these counterparts, but they don't add mean nothing. With women, if you have more than one then you have nothing.

No comments: