Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random

They gonna think we cocky when we get back home? You see that man today, Mr. President, that black man. I'm 'bout to walk in some shoes like that in the next 10 years...
Black President of the U S of A; never thought I'd see that. Then again, I never thought I'd leave the US either. London is beautiful; I'm finding myself. U find yourself more when you outta your natural element. You got nothing to lean on, no backbone. But if you hungry? U gonna find a way to eat right? shout out to Sunday Mornings co-founder...
But anyways, Life is changing more and more everyday. I feel like my brain is a pen, and sometimes I don't know how to put the lid back on...
I found my zone, everyone's welcome, but if u ain't fuckin wit me, then fuck you and your thoughts too.. All negative shit carry unnecessary weight... I can raise hell, I know that, but what good do it do if it aint benefiting me? Money ain't gonna cure everything, but it make for better situations, and ima get my fair share while im on this mission....Since I left the states, my brain been runnin wild. It's like a untamed lion or sumthin. Thoughts...just thoughts, they're beautiful, especially if u know u gonna put 'em in motion. I just know I'm gonna impose my will on my Target, Sunday Morning. Mental Conditioning for 8 months and running, and it's only gettin' better. I know it's gonna be a few bitter people along the way, but fuck it, let's go...I heard the President today, he ain't come out there off no party shit. I cherish this moment, but partying for a week on his behalf ain't proving nothing. Granted our ancestors ain't have the luxury of partyin that this generation did, they still got it in. Where u think all us came from?....My question is WHat are we gonna do now? he's in office. No more excuses now huh? We gonna carry him like we did MLK, and yeh as a whole we carried MLK, thank Mr. Obama for putting the ppl on his back. But what now? How we gonna treat the leader of the New Free World? The whole campaign is change, a LOT of black people, niggas in particular scared of change...We gonna all of sudden stop droppin outta school? We gon' drop the guns? Drugs? Mentality? It's a copy-cat society amongst black ppl, but only when it's easy. Like dressin like somebody? Or findin the most clever/ignorant shit to say outta your mouth? Are black ppl gonna go back to havin some substance? We'll see.....I know where I'm going though

1 comment:

Lu Lu Bichon said...

if you hungry you gonna eat right.? SHOUT OUT TO THE CO-FOUNDER of SUNDAY MORNING!!!! Lol I love it man all of it.

REALITY real shit!!! I

love the hatas too. I SEE a BRIGHT furture for Sunday Morning I already know you do! YEN and EUROS OUT HERE :) oh and i wasnt trying to rhyme lol.