Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Me vs. ME

STREETS BEEN GOOD TO ME.......
Naw, fuck that, streets been cruel to me
Yeah streets made me, but this game crazed me
Now im a monster and my inner-me is my worse enemy
I'm a drug addict, but my rehab is cells cuz I specialize in illegal sells
Narcotics anonymous ain't no help to me, but the effects of them drugs is synonymous to me
I think the money too good, but i'm too stupid and can't see that this money ain't gon' keep me out the hood
This game play tricks on me, got me feeling trapped in a box
But at the same time it got me feeling arrogant
I remember when I used to smirk at the cops...
I tried over and over again but i just can't stop!
I become immune to gun shots
Im wired for how to react when shit get hot...
I still got dreams, but i'm addicted to my quick money schemes
The game done took over my brain, now im halfway insane
This game's a losing game and I been trynna quit
But it's all I know, my heart won't let it go...
I'M A DRUG ADDICT

No comments: